Luxafor Flag troubleshooting
Sometimes it can happen that your device might stop performing as expected. In such cases, it is important to check if that has been an accidental bug that does not leave any permanent effect on the device or if the device indeed has a technical problem. To do so, please follow the basic troubleshooting steps below:
- Ensure that you have the latest version of the Luxafor Software because your Luxafor Flag will only work if the software is properly installed and working. ( If you do not know which software version you have, just open the Luxafor Software, access the Help page, and scroll down to the bottom of the page where the version of the software will be displayed.)
- Check if the software has recognized the Luxafor Flag and shows "Device connected" at the bottom left corner of the software window.
- If the software does not recognize the device, check the USB cable and the Flag itself:
- attach the USB cable to any electrical device with a micro-USB input port, like, a smartphone or similar. If the device reacts, the USB cable is fine.
- attach another USB cable with the micro-USB adapter to the Flag. If the Flag reacts, the problem will be elsewhere.
- Try to uninstall and re-install the Luxafor Software.
- If the issue still persists follow the guidelines below to contact our Technical support.
How to report issues
If the troubleshooting steps did not help and the issue still persists or your issue is very specific, please follow the guidelines below to report the issue in a way that will allow us to resolve it ASAP.
In the contact form (accessible by pressing "Contact Us" below or "Contact" and the top right corner of the window):
Please provide your name and company (if applicable);
In the "Message" space please describe the issue with as many details as possible. The description should include (but not limited to) answers to the following questions:
Was the purchase made on our online shop or on Amazon?
Is this a physical or a software issue?
Which troubleshooting steps you have made already?
If this is a software issue - which OS you are using?
Your order number (if applicable) and date;
Please provide any physical evidence (print screens, pictures, videos) where the issue can be seen clearly. If the report is about a connection, a video should be taken on how the device reacts exactly at the moment of the connection. If the issue involves both Luxafor software and Luxafor hardware - both parts should be clearly seen in the video in a way that best describes the issue.
Please note, that upon necessity we might ask additional questions to clarify the details of the situation. Your cooperation and patience during the investigation process are much appreciated!