Luxafor Bluetooth & Luxafor phone app integration
It is possible to connect Luxafor Bluetooth device with a Luxafor App created for Android devices
At the moment there is no internationally available Luxafor App for iPhone users. The currently existing one is available only for the Danish and Norwegian market and is created by a third party, therefore, Luxafor cannot carry responsibility and offer technical support for iPhone users who have installed the Luxafor app on their devices.
Connecting Luxafor Dot to an Android Device
- Check if your Android version is no older than Android 5 (Lollipop).
- Download the app to your device from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.greynut.luxafor.bt_luxofor&hl=en
- Turn on the Bluetooth on your mobile device.
- Open the app and press “Connect”.
- Choose the closest “Luxafor Dot” from the list.
- Wait for the devices to connect.
- Make sure your phone's Bluetooth connection is enabled
- Check if you have the latest Luxafor Android app version (0.3.13)
- If the Dot does not connect to the Luxafor app, try to reinstall the app.
- If the Luxafor app does not find the Dot, make sure the Dot is placed firmly in the Luxafor Power Bank and the Power Bank is properly charged. You may follow the Luxafor Bluetooth and Luxafor Power Bank troubleshooting guidelines to check if there is a possible hardware issue.
How to report issues
If the troubleshooting steps did not help and the issue still persists or your issue is very specific, please follow the guidelines below to report the issue in a way that will allow us to resolve it ASAP.
In the contact form (accessible by pressing "Contact Us" below or "Contact" and the top right corner of the window):
Please provide your name and company (if applicable);
In the "Message" space please describe the issue with as many details as possible. The description should include (but not limited to) answers to the following questions:
Was the purchase made on our online shop or on Amazon?
Is this a physical or a software issue?
Which troubleshooting steps you have made already?
If this is a software issue - which OS you are using?
Your order number (if applicable) and date;
Please provide any physical evidence (print screens, pictures, videos) where the issue can be seen clearly. If the report is about a connection, a video should be taken on how the device reacts exactly in the moment of the connection. If the issue involves both Luxafor software and Luxafor hardware - both parts should be clearly seen in the video in a way that best describes the issue.
Please note, that upon necessity we might ask additional questions to clarify the details of the situation. Your cooperation and patience during the investigation process are much appreciated!