Luxafor Power Bank technical specifications, use and troubleshooting
Luxafor Power Bank - main characteristics
We highly advise not to use your computer USB slots for charging your Power Bank as it might result in a much slower and less energy-efficient charging process. In some cases, the Power Bank can be even charged insufficiently, therefore, decreasing its use time and affecting the lifetime of the battery.
Power Bank technical specifications
- Dimensions: 100 x 25 x 23 mm (3.94 x 0.98 x 0.90")
- Weight: 75 g
- Light: 1 LED (visible only during charging)
- Charging: With a standard micro USB data cable
- Input: DC 5V-1A
- Output: DC 5V-1A
- Capacity: Built-in 2600 mAh / 3.7 V battery
- Working time: Depends on the working mode
Charging and usage
To ensure the safety of the delivery, the Power Bank is usually being shipped almost empty, therefore, prior to use, charge the Power Bank unit by connecting the included charging cable into a USB power outlet such as a USB charger, and plug the other end into the Power Bank’s micro USB charging port.
The LED indicator inside the Power Bank will blink with a faint red light showing that the unit is being charged. You can find the LED behind the magnet and it is best seen in the dark. When charging is complete, the LED indicator will go solid red. Charging time is approx. 3 - 5 h.
During the first charging after receiving your Power Bank it may take a bit longer for the red LED light to appear and start blinking, therefore, please allow it to be attached to the power source for at least 20 minutes before assuming that it is broken.
If your Power Bank does not perform as expected please follow a few troubleshooting steps to check if there is an issue that can be fixed remotely or you should contact our Customer Support for assistance:
- If the Power Bank is working, please check if it works according to the provisional working times given in the Luxafor Power Bank Battery Duration article.
- Please check if the red blinking light appears when you are charging the Power Bank. Make sure you allow around 20 minutes during the first charging time for the Power Bank to respond.
- If the red blinking light does not appear please check the power source you are trying to use and see if it provides power to any other device. If it does please check if the charging cable you are using is working with any other device that has a micro-USB charging slot.
- Check if the Dot blinks once with a blue/white light when it is attached to the Power Bank.
- If none of these steps help, please contact our Customer Support according to the Guidelines.
How to report issues
If the troubleshooting steps did not help and the issue still persists or your issue is very specific, please follow the guidelines below to report the issue in a way that will allow us to resolve it ASAP.
In the contact form (accessible by pressing "Contact Us" below or "Contact" and the top right corner of the window):
Please provide your name and company (if applicable);
In the "Message" space please describe the issue with as many details as possible. The description should include (but not limited to) answers to the following questions:
Was the purchase made on our online shop or on Amazon?
Is this a physical or a software issue?
Which troubleshooting steps you have made already?
If this is a software issue - which OS you are using?
Your order number (if applicable) and date;
Please provide any physical evidence (print screens, pictures, videos) where the issue can be seen clearly. If the report is about a connection, a video should be taken on how the device reacts exactly at the moment of the connection. If the issue involves both Luxafor software and Luxafor hardware - both parts should be clearly seen in the video in a way that best describes the issue.
Please note, that upon necessity we might ask additional questions to clarify the details of the situation. Your cooperation and patience during the investigation process are much appreciated!