Luxafor Switch Troubleshooting
- If your Switch Cube is not connecting/cannot find the Dot, shortly press the small black button at the backside of the cube and it will initiate the search.
- Allow the connection to establish for 2 minutes. If the connection is not successful try turning the Cube off and on again.
- Check if the Dot is working properly - insert the Dot in any other USB port that provides electricity and see if the Dot blinks once with a blue light. If possible, wait for 2 minutes to see if the Dot establishes a connection with the Switch Cube.
- Check if the Power Bank is working properly.
- If your Switch Cube does not start, attach it to the USB charging cable and see if the cube reacts. Sometimes if the Switch cube is heavily drained, it may take up to 20 minutes to react.
- Make sure you know how to read the Cube's battery level. Proper usage of the battery is critical for successful long-term usage of the device.
- Make sure you understand the colour indicators displayed by the Cube.
How to report issues
If the troubleshooting steps did not help and the issue still persists or your issue is very specific, please follow the guidelines below to report the issue in a way that will allow us to resolve it ASAP.
In the contact form (accessible by pressing "Contact Us" below or "Contact" and the top right corner of the window):
Please provide your name and company (if applicable);
In the "Message" space please describe the issue with as many details as possible. The description should include (but not limited to) answers to the following questions:
Was the purchase made on our online shop or on Amazon?
Is this a physical or a software issue?
Which troubleshooting steps you have made already?
If this is a software issue - which OS you are using?
Your order number (if applicable) and date;
Please provide any physical evidence (print screens, pictures, videos) where the issue can be seen clearly. If the report is about a connection, a video should be taken on how the device reacts exactly in the moment of the connection. If the issue involves both Luxafor software and Luxafor hardware - both parts should be clearly seen in the video in a way that best describes the issue.
Please note, that upon necessity we might ask additional questions to clarify the details of the situation. Your cooperation and patience during the investigation process are much appreciated!